Finding summer - a three-dimensional platformer about a kid named Aki , whose nostalgia for the past summer forced him to go on an unforgettable adventure - in search of summer! On the way to his goal, he will meet not only many dangers, but also make new friends. And of course, such a responsible journey is difficult to carry out alone - that's why you will go to meet the warm summer days with Aki!
The main feature of the game is the ability to move between two layers of the level , which makes the environment much more voluminous and increases the number of possible paths!
On the way to the very reason of traveling - fly, you will visit 4 colorful locations, each of which contains its own unique mechanics! What exactly is this unusual adventure? What outcome awaits you with Aki at the end of the journey?
- Each level consists of two layers, through which you can move
- Affectionate characters, each with their own character and goals
- 4 colorful locations in the main storyline
- Over 25 levels, with unique design and mechanics
- Challenging difficulty
- Atmospheric Instrumental Soundtrack
- Aki has a cat!
- OS: Windows Vista or later
- Processor: 2GHz+, SSE2 support
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 3000
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 3600 MB available space