The End of Labyronia: Nerubis
INTRODUCTIONLabyronia paid a fatal price to end the demonic corruption. Along with a new intolerant ruler, the maze-covered world turned to a world of prison cells. The final judgment has been cast, and everyone is guilty.
When a colossal angel statue appears in Labyronia, the people foresee their fate; the eve of summer marks the doomsday. The divine messenger becomes alive and destroys everything.
You are Arres, the only one who can avert the catastrophe. To do this, you must gather your companions, travel through the four seasons, and train for the coming battle. You have only one year to do this, but the keys of time are in your hand.
If you fail, however, you will be forced to witness the apocalypse. The wrathful angel strikes with its burning sword, splitting mountains. Giant earthquakes emerge crushing all traces of order, consuming the world into an endless sea of flames.
- Travel in time, back and forth the four seasons, or just let the year go by its own weight.
- Time of day changes in a realistic, seamless way.
- There is no traditional leveling system. You must craft your own equipment or complete Treasure Quests to grow the stats of the party.
- Help various people of the world in their troubles to gain more skills in a new "Binding System." This is different from the "Cue System" and "Drain Element System" from the earlier games, but this time the skills are even more important to survive harder battles.
- You can reach different areas and secrets depending on the season.
- The main goal of your party is to do all they can to prevent the upcoming destruction.
- The world ends on the last day of Summer unless you try defeating Nerubis, the Wrath of God. You might lose to him, probably multiple times. You must learn from your mistakes, as you escape back in time through the seasons to figure out new ways to defeat the enemy.
- ОС: XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- Процессор: Intel Pentium III 800 MHz
- Оперативная память: 512 MB ОЗУ
- DirectX: Версии 9.0
- Место на диске: 500 MB